Online Mental Health First Aid
Our online course will teach you to support your own mental health and how to assist others.
- With 1 in 6 New Zealand adults experiencing a mental illness in their lifetime, chances are someone you know or care about may need help.
- Ideal training for anyone, including managers, responsible for their staff, those interacting with the public, or simply anyone who wants to improve their knowledge around mental health
- This course will help you build your own mental fitness as well as being able to assist others
- We also offer an in-class Mental Health First Aid course
- Please read the full course information and prerequisites before booking.
- Once booked, you will receive an email about accessing your online course.
- First aid courses are non-refundable. Please refer to our training terms & conditions
This online version of our Mental Health First Aid course will teach you the skills and knowledge to recognise and respond to someone experiencing mental health concerns.
In this 4-5 hour online course our in-depth modules and activities follow the same content as the in-class course and will give you:
First aid courses are non-refundable. Please refer to our training terms & conditions.
This online version of the Mental Health First Aid course follows the same format as the in-class version.
Recognise and provide mental health first aid including how to:
We invite anyone over 18 to attend our Mental Health First Aid course. Attendees do not need any prior training or experience.
Please note: This course is not a therapy or support group, nor does it teach people how to be therapists
Minimum system requirements:
- Microsoft Edge (latest version)
- Google Chrome (latest version)
- Firefox (latest version)
- Safari (latest version)
- Safari in Apple iOS 10 or later
- Chrome in Apple iOS 10 or later
- Chrome in Android OS 4.4 or later
Required browser settings:
- Turn off compatibility view in Internet Explorer
- Font downloads must be enabled (HTML5 only)