Resuscitation Level 4
This 1-day course is for those who need advanced resuscitation skills and are responding to resuscitation incidents in teams.
- Ideal for nurses, anaesthetic technicians, radiographers, hospital staff, dentists, and others who may require resuscitation skills in their workplace where backup isn't far away
- Our Resuscitation Level 4 & Level 5 courses meets the requirements for Advanced ALS as endorsed by the RCGPNZ
- All our tutors have Operational (Emergency Ambulance) experience
- Can be renewed every 2 years to keep your Level 4 certificate and skills up-to-date.
- Mask wearing, social distancing and contact tracing may be required depending on alert levels at the time of course.
- Please read the full course information and prerequisites before booking. First aid courses are non-refundable.
- Please refer to our training terms & conditions.
In this course, our in-depth lessons and scenario-based activities will give you:
First aid courses are non-refundable. Please refer to our training terms & conditions.
Recognise and provide advanced resuscitation including:
Attendees must be:
- 14 years or older
- certified at Resuscitation Level 3 or equivalent
- physically capable of kneeling on the floor to do CPR
- able to complete assessments in English
- first aid courses are non-refundable - please refer to our Ts & Cs for more details.